Human Resources Vision, Mission and Values
Build a stronger community
First Choice: The Recognized Leader in Learning and Student Success
Provide knowledge and skills to advance quality of life, economic vitality, and overall
success of the communities we serve.
These values are important to us, what we hold true and what each person who walks
through the doors of Human Resources can expect to see from our Human Resources staff.
- We follow through on our commitments.
- We respond to requests in a timely manner.
- We provide consistent and accurate information.
- We keep confidences.
- We have a collective responsibility and ownership towards our customers, colleagues
and the community.
- We display enthusiasm, helpfulness, patience, encouragement and genuineness in everything
- We work together as a team toward a common goal.
- We capitalize on each individual’s strengths, ideas and input.
- We make individuals feel welcomed, valued and a part of the team.
- We recognize, embrace, respect and celebrate uniqueness.